Basil Fruit Blast
4 Fresh Origins Basil Blossoms
1 ½ oz Vodka
½ oz Chambord or other berry flavored Liqueur
½ oz Peach Schnapps
1 ½ oz Orange Juice
Cut peach into small pieces and add to a shaker. Take two Fresh Origins Basil Blossom, torn into pieces and squeezed lemon, and add to shaker and muddle. Add Vodka, Chambord, Peach Schnapps, and Orange Juice. Shake vigorously, pour into ice filled Collins glass. Garnish with 2 Fresh Origins Basil Blossom, and peach slice.
- Lovely sprigs of dark purple basil flowers.
- Amazingly aromatic; strong flavors of mint and basil.
- Perfect garnish for Italian dishes, heirloom tomato salads, desserts, and even cocktails; lay flat or stand straight up for a unique and beautiful presentation.
Fresh Origins Orchid
2 oz Coconut Rum (Malibu)
1 oz Pineapple Liqueur
3 oz Orange Juice
Pineapple Slice for Garnish
Cup of Ice
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain into martini glass, garnish with a pineapple slice and Fresh Origins Orchid!
- Charm diners with this elegant edible flower! Truly versatile and long lasting.
- Chefs can garnish any plate or cocktail with these purple-ish pink beauties.
- Offering a lettuce-like taste and texture, this crunchy flower definitely creates a stunning presentation, especially on top of salads and desserts!
- Exotic and tropical, perfect addition to Hawaiian cuisine and specialty drinks.
Sizzling Vodka Tonic
Fresh Origins Firestix™ Mix
1 oz Citrus Vodka
½ oz Triple Sec
2 oz Tonic
Cup of Ice
Fill glass with ice, squeeze half of the lemon in glass, add other ingredients, stir, and garnish with Fresh Origins Firestix™ Mix. Serve with a straw.
- Dramatic, new mixture of yellow, orange, and red, flame-like blossoms.
- Great versatility to visually enhance any dish. Stand them straight up or lay them down, add a classy presence to cocktails, desserts, salads and main entrees.
- Brilliant in creative presentation value, mild in flavor.
- Incredible shelf-life and durability.